Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blonde with extensions, I want to add extension highlights to my hair. what color would look the best?

I just want streeks in it. possibly blue, red, purple, etc. any opinions? thanks!Blonde with extensions, I want to add extension highlights to my hair. what color would look the best?
Hmm, purple and teal coontails or black solid streaks.Blonde with extensions, I want to add extension highlights to my hair. what color would look the best?
if you need extensions


http://horrorkidz.com/


Ive ordered from them several times, and no one can compare to them.


they are just amazing!





ive tried etsy, hairhxc and hottopic. lol and i personally think horrorkidz is the best quality you can get.
ugggggh colored streak always look really trashy.


try a natural color that isn't so out there

No comments:

Post a Comment