Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have had my hair highlighted w/ a blond color dye and also a bleach. Which is healthier for my hair?

dye definitely!I have had my hair highlighted w/ a blond color dye and also a bleach. Which is healthier for my hair?
I really don't know much about that stuff, but I do know that bleach can damage your hair. If I were you, I would go with the dyeI have had my hair highlighted w/ a blond color dye and also a bleach. Which is healthier for my hair?
dye! bleach kills ur hair and if u bleach it too often it falls off!! not that dye it is good 4 it but it deffinately beats bleach! =]
The Dye. Because Bleaching is not good for you hair. It causes frizz end, dry hair, and it also damages your hair. Sometimes if you bleach it too much, it makes your hair look dead like a doll's hair.
probably the dye=]


bleach just strips all the color out so thats not bueno!


yucky i hates bleach=[
Hello hun(:





obviously bleaching is terrible for your hair


so with a blonde color dye..(:





hope i helped.
this might sound mean but i dont mean it to--





do you know what bleach does to things? it cleans it and sucks the color OUT! i dont want that to happen to you hun, your probaly some beautiful girl trying to decide what is the right thing... DEFENITLY DYE! i hope this helped and i dont want u to take it the wrong way.\





-- Grace Kelly :)
Ugh, i can't stand when people call me or others hunn.(*person below) Drives me CRAZY! and go with the dye, because bleach gives you like millions of split ends and it kills your hair.
The dye will always win hands down, because it's adding pigment, whereas the bleach removes pigment.





However, the dye won't always get it as light as you want it. (If you want it really light, like platinum lol) The dye will give you a more natural, softer blonde, and the bleach gives you the raw blonde.





So if you want, you can use the bleach to get your hair light, and the dye to tone it to your liking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment