Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is the best highlight color for black hair?

hairWhat is the best highlight color for black hair?
anything that has a touch of red in it. Your hair will naturally pull red before it goes blond, and to get it really blond will do a lot of damage to your hair. I would say a light brown, or a auburn color would look nice. Depends on how much of a dramatic look you are going for, the lighter you goes the more dramatic. Remember if you want to go really light you will have to use bleach, the other colors you can get with normal hair color you hair will only lift about 4 levels with out the bleach. hope this helps if you have more questions just email me What is the best highlight color for black hair?
I personally think a light brown is nice, like:





http://www.hairstylepictureshairstyles.net/hair-style-picture-highlights-threelyblessed.jpg





Or, if you are going for something wild, I like red, such as:





http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/leeniie/iscream.jpg





Oh! Sometimes, if you have the right skin-tone, blonde is nice!:





http://www.womenshairstylesonline.com/Hair/Gallery/Brown_Hair_with_Blonde_Highlights_81465.jpg
I used some blonde **** my buddy dared me to dye in my hair when we were drunk. (he's blonde) but it turned out to be like an awesome bronze color. I can't remember what it was though. I guess it depends how dark your hair is.
well there is lots of options like dark brown or deep brown.


actually any colour is safe bt it has to be dark colors


like brown or etc.


never go for anything to light. try to be funky by using dark red. if u are young.
Dark red, medium brown.. or if you want a funky color go deep purple or dark blue!
  • good myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment