Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I just did my hair yesterday and the stylist put on the toner all over my hair after the highlight...?

my question is, does toner change my natural color? coz my root was dark and now it seems like it's lighter now. But I heard people said that toner is only use to get rid of orange from colored hair, not to lighten dark hair. So now I'm confused... can toner really lighten my natural hair? Pls kindly help and explain if you know anything about toner, thanks! This is a new stylist, the one that I had usually put on highlight first, and then color the whole hair. And now this one put on the toner instead of color, but she told me that actually they are the same. Is it true?





Thanks =)I just did my hair yesterday and the stylist put on the toner all over my hair after the highlight...?
YES; Toner is Made 2 ';IMPROVE'; Normal Hair COLOR; And MOST of Time Toner IS Able 2 Lighten Hair IF NEED BE ! ! !I just did my hair yesterday and the stylist put on the toner all over my hair after the highlight...?
yeah the toner is supposed to lighten hair color.
yes. the toner is the ';color.';

No comments:

Post a Comment