Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I want to dye my hair black but I have highlights?

I have medium to dark brown hair with medium blonde highlights.





I want to dye it black.





Would the highlighted parts come out lighter or would it all be black?I want to dye my hair black but I have highlights?
drake is right. lolI want to dye my hair black but I have highlights?
If you already have the black dye and you don't have any other colors then go ahead and do it all black. Normally when I have a client with 2 diff hair colors I do whats called a filler. If you decide to fill your hair use a nice copper color. They make the best fillers, that way your blond wont fade back through so easily. If you decide to just do the color you might just have to dye it again sooner then you thought. Which if fine black color is a deposit color only and the developer level is either a 10 or a 20 and low enough that it won't cause damage.
Well my best friend is a hair dresser and she said colored hair takes faster than natural hair. so when she did my highlights she had to pick through it all and separate it. but they also say if you are going to go dark fast to take your time and do it shade after shade gradually. if i were you i would try a shade darker than ur natural color and then in one or two months(depending on your hair dye)go another shade darker untill you get your highlights toned down a bit then go all the way! good luck
before your hair stylist puts the black color on your hair, they should put a filler on your blonde highlights. the filler will cause the blonde to change the same color as the rest of your hair
it think black will ocver up











answers will be nice http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Black should cover everything up.
black would cover everything





best answer?
black eats all color. If you want black then black you will get.

No comments:

Post a Comment