Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I highlighted my hair yesterday, and it came out more of a yllw/gold. How soon can I darken it back to brown?

My friend said she had done it before. My hair was medium brown before we started. We bought the Frost and Tip at the store. I just wanted highlights, but too much was pulled through the cap, making it look like I just added a few pieces of brown to my blond, instead of the other way around. It came out in a few different shades of blond. I just want to go back to the color I was before, brown. Will it damage it if I re-dye it?I highlighted my hair yesterday, and it came out more of a yllw/gold. How soon can I darken it back to brown?
dye it backI highlighted my hair yesterday, and it came out more of a yllw/gold. How soon can I darken it back to brown?
wait at least 2 weeks, but go to a professional to fix it for you. Don't do it yourself unless you want to fry your hair.
I've done the same thing and I re-dyed my the same day 4 different times. Don't recommend it. Wait at least a couple days to a week. Then afterward do cholesterol treatment every other day to at least twice a week. good luck.
My sister, who is a sylist, says to wash your hair with powdered Tide laundry detergent to soften the color and then wait at least four weeks to do anything else to your hair or you run the risk of frying it.
You could put Lowlights in it so it will be darker and so you wouldn't be able to see the highlights that u dont like.
cut the highlights out
please follow my steps.i passes through this all and now am tired of that.i want a very clear,beautifull and shiny hair.and i got it.





since you said your hair is brown which is the best color this season what i suggest is to go to the hairdresser and tell him i want the choclate hair color. you will look much much better than in blondy.


i don't knkow you but i found that brow is the best way to look elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment