Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is it ok to dye your hair and then highlight some of the top? (Same day like back to back?)?

I want to dye my hair a warm darker brown and blend it up with a lighter warm brown and add some golden blonde highlights to the top %26amp; the front but I was wondering can I do the blonde separate? Because what I don't want is to use foil to do it all together and lose track of the blonde will worrying about the brown. My hair is VERY strong due to a few of my own beauty secrets ;-) ONCE (I bleached my hair three times in the same day back to back no damage AT ALL!) But I still thought I'd be careful and ask this time.....Is it ok to dye your hair and then highlight some of the top? (Same day like back to back?)?
It makes no difference whatsoever whether you wait or not. Hair does not repair itself!





Once the damage is done, it is done. There are some products you can use to cover up the damage, but never repair it. Damage is permanent. Your hair can withstand a lot of damage and still hold together. If you say your hair is that strong, then you should not worry about it at all.





You can start with the lighter hair, protect them with the foil where you want, and then colour the rest. When finished, your ';natural'; hair will be lighter, and the rest will be darker. Then you don't have to do the extra step of bleaching your top sections. If you are going to be doing your top sections another colour, you can apply that with the foils and the darker brown to the rest.... all done in one operation!Is it ok to dye your hair and then highlight some of the top? (Same day like back to back?)?
People are going to tell you not to. Thats for sure. Im not gonna tell you its ok to. But I am going to share my experience. I have been dying my hair for 11 years. I dye it the same way every time: Light Auburn with blonde streaks. I do it every 3 months. Ive never, ever had my hair professionally dyed and I always do both colors on the same day.(Dont, however, blow dry your hair between dying and bleaching). Sometimes I use different brands of the auburn color, but for the bleaching I always use Revlon Frost and Glow. Hope I helped
No, I don't think it would be ok to do everything at the same time.Though your hair is strong, you should not do that as it may cause damage to your hair and it will not remain strong as before.
no it will be very damaging to your hair if i were you i would wait 2 weeks before doing another process good luck.
hmm?? i wouldn't trust me when you bleached your hair 3 times it definitely did do a lot of damage, you just don;t know!

No comments:

Post a Comment