Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I really want to do something new with my hair. Are highlights good?

My hair is dark brown with layers, side bangs, and medium length. My skin tone is very light. What colors would look right on me?I really want to do something new with my hair. Are highlights good?
Umm..


Carmel layers would look good maybe a little light brown


mostly with dark brown hair carmel looks good it really brings out the color of your hair and you will look good espically having the layers and side bangsI really want to do something new with my hair. Are highlights good?
Red like a rich burgundy and dark chocolate. Try this site. It is awesome. You can upload a pic and experiment with hairstyles. It's loads of fun !!!


http://beauty.ivillage.com/0,,9jlxfdd5,0鈥?/a>
highlights always look cheap. unless its some professional. dont do it cuz it always looks bad. thats my experiance looking at all the girls at my school who have done it.
Id go for something funky, like blue or red.


But thats just me.


The only thing is that when they start fading itll look weird.


And I heard highlights ruin your hair or something?
caramel highlights
sorta dark blonde highlights
  • good myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment