Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have dark brow hair and i was wanting highlights . What color should i get in my hair?

my hair is almost black but not really . Its a really dark brown color.I have dark brow hair and i was wanting highlights . What color should i get in my hair?
How about a bright mahogany red? Or do you prefer blonde highlights? caramel ?





If you are unsure, go to a salon, and ask to see the color samples. They have a ring of hair samples different colors.


You can put this up to your hair and see what you like best.


They won't charge you for using the samples to find the color choice. Simply say you are trying to decide if you even want to do highlights. You might get a free consultation with a licensed stylist. This would be your best option. If you don't want to go to the salon...go to your local drugstore. Often they have sample pieces in the hair color aisle. If you decide to color your hair yourself, be sure to follow directions.I have dark brow hair and i was wanting highlights . What color should i get in my hair?
i have dark brown almost black hair and i get a caremel color. put in mine!!!
something that looks natural


and dont go overboard


please
carmel





im deciding for myself too
You should leave you hair the way it is!
golds, caramels, and some reddish. I think highlights look the best when you have at least two colours and don't go to drastic. ( that is of course if the natural look is what you're going for)
do strawberry blonde or a natural-looking red.
go with a red and a lighter color verison of the color you have now


go with two colors it looks better
Brown, get a light brown almost blondish color. If you go too light, it will look really fake.
http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-tint鈥?/a>
Well you can have light brown highlights. Tips: keep it as naturall looking as possible (not like pink crazy hair) Buy hair mascara or somthing that will give you highlights but not stay permanent like wash-out. Its always better to see before you do it permanently!
BLONDE highlights!


I have really dark brown hair and I have a sort of caramel/blonde color that looks great:) If you want it to stand out more you can go for a lighter blonde that will look just as good also:)
Red looks cool. And so does a lighter brown. But blonde makes you look cheap
I think blonde highlights would be just perfect for your color of hair.
depends on your skin coloring dear. I have to see a picture.
mine too ..everyone was getting blonde plus i didnt want it to look goldish orange so ....





i got vibrant red ones .. for a fun change and EVERYONE loved it .. and it looked wicked cool .. just be sure to use color shampoo because red fades fast
blue would look good
I have that color hair too! what I did was a honey/hasel color. It looks nice with any skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment