Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color highlights is good with black hair?

Well my hair is black and i have striaght cut bangs.








Any ideas.What color highlights is good with black hair?
purple blends awsome!What color highlights is good with black hair?
black hair is hard to high light because it so dark. but you could try a nice bright red. beleave it or not the red will tone it done and if you want to go really diff hot pink looks really good with the blak to
Red...but like a darkish red.
I`m asian and have black hair.


Red-brown highlights will look terrific!


Even getting it done yourself, my mom did it for me and it looks terriffic, like completly natural.


If you want a second color, you could get caramel with it too. =]








Edit: Don`t listen to them.
Rich red, neon blue, (this are just my opinions)
NOO!!!


highlights look HORIBLE WITH BLACK HAIR!!!
dark red definetly.


or not at all any!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment