Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Would a highlight damage my hair?

my cousin told me that if i get a highlight, i could some kind of a cancer if i got it before 16 yrs old. is this true, or shes just sayin it cause she doesnt want me to get a highlight?


and could it really damage my hairWould a highlight damage my hair?
it wont give you cancer, i want to get highlights so i am also wanting to know if it will damage but im seroiusly doubting that it does.Would a highlight damage my hair?
No you cant get cancer and it could damage your hair if you dont look after is properly and make sure you use good shampoo and conditioner i have had my hair coloured lots of times and the moment its blonde which means i have to get it done fairly often or else it looks quite yuck after awhile, also make sure you wash your hair often.
i have highlights in my hair and my hair is in perfect condition. although remember if u go something to light it will make your hair brittle. get a good leave in moisturiser and your hair will be goregous. highlights are way better for your hair than goin light all over but once u start dying, bleaching and highlighting your hair you have to keep getting it done on a regular basis unless u dye your hair back to its natural colour. cheers!!!!!!
sounds like someone dosent want u to highlight ur hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment