Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How long does it take to get highlights/lowlights in your hair?

I get off at 330 and I have to have my son picked up by 5:30 so if i got there by 3:45 , do you think I could be out of there by 5:10.


I just didn't know how long it would take or normally does takeHow long does it take to get highlights/lowlights in your hair?
u would prolly be right on tiem..but ud have to hurry..and dont let them style ur hair just leave with it wet.How long does it take to get highlights/lowlights in your hair?
it takes about 2 or 2 and a half hours depending how long your hair is
It depends what your going for. I sat there for 6 HOURS once while some 16 year old trainee was shown what to do on my hair! It was sooo frustrating!
That would probably be about right, depending on the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment