Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have light brown hair with golden blonde highlights, what will happen if I die it?

my hair is naturally light brown and i have natural blonde highlights. People tell me they love my hair and i love it too, but I'm a teenager and I want a change.


I want to die my hair dark brown, not permanently. Does that mean that my highlights will completely go away?


If that's what will happen, does anyone have any other suggestions on how i could make my hair notably darker but without getting rid of my highlights?I have light brown hair with golden blonde highlights, what will happen if I die it?
If you do an all over color, then yes. You will be coloring over your natural highlights. My suggestion would be to do low lights, instead of an all over. Simply because you like the color variation and you said that you want a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment