Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is the average cost to highlights on waist long hair?

I want to get them profesionally done to prevent damage to my hair. I I have black waist long hair and I wanted to get some light caramel highlights. Im getting it untill my b-day which is exactly one month from now and save the money incase its really expensive. thanksWhat is the average cost to highlights on waist long hair?
I'd budget a good $200. That should include the highlights ($150), the trim ($30), and the tip ($20). Those are averages but should be about right.What is the average cost to highlights on waist long hair?
$150 for foil highlights.
it will prolly cost somewhere between 30-50 dollars for your length of hair but if you cut of like 4-5 inches then it will prolly cost 20-35 dollars
It depends on if you are getting all over highlights, around the face or around the face and on top. (I don't remember the proper names for these sections of the hair)





If you do all over highlights, it could be a couple of hundred dollars.





Oh, and getting them professionally done as opposed to doing it yourself, will not make a difference. Either way, it will damage your hair.
i dont know if you go to letss say.. a TGF it would prob. be about $40 or more but if you go to a professional or personal stylist prices start around 100$ i think...
It will cost you over $100 buck, that i know. My friend had her hair premed two month ago, and it is passed her ***. It cost her $185 bucks. Then she had it colored a week ago, and that cost her $129

No comments:

Post a Comment