Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How to get soft highlights on dark brown hair.?

I'm sick of my dark brown hair. I want to get highlights but don't want them to be orangy. Do I highlight or frost? Should I lighten my hair color slightly first? My hair tends to get a slight golden tint no matter what color I do. Should I leave it just plain brown or go with multitones?How to get soft highlights on dark brown hair.?
i think when u do multi tones it can be really pretty if u do it the right way, so i say u should frost because that always comes out really nice and that u have brown hair dont go too blond just do a dirty blond and it will look really pretty just like this! heres a pic!





%26lt;3%26lt;3%26lt;3-good luck!How to get soft highlights on dark brown hair.?
If you are doing an at home die, witch im assuming you are, don't worry about it. On a sunny day, take a mirror outside and stand directly underneath the suns gaze, watch the colors shimmer in your hair, i you see hints of red that means you will need to purchase a product that has specific chemicals for ash hair. Like ash blonde. If not, then just purchase any color with out the word ash in it. I recommend nice and easy, it is a great quality die for a cheap price. I use it when dying my friends hair, i've never used it myself, but it seems to work out pretty good on there hair. I've never put a color on their hair that hasn't turned out, so your results should be perfect.


If you have any trouble or anything, just email me at avrillevene@hotmail.com :)
Go to a good hair dressing saloon, and ask him to bleach some of your hair in a proper frame, and then use light carrot shade, it will highlight well against brown.
Lighten your hair a little at first. Maybe some blonde highlights. At the salon, they will be able to dye your hair a blondish color.
when a hairstylist does it they use toner after they wash out the hair dye and it will make your hair a pretty blonde and not orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment