Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can 7 year old put highlights on their hair?

my sister wants to put highlights on her hair and shes 7 years old. is it okay?Can 7 year old put highlights on their hair?
My mom dyed my fringe for me when i was bout 8, because my older sisters were doing theres, and im alot younger so i was really upset and stuff, so with their left overs she did two tiny steaks in my hair at the front of the fringe.





It was fine and i thought i was the bees knees, but it was a one off, and only semi. So other then that i think would totally kill her hair.





Why not get her some blond clip in extensions?Can 7 year old put highlights on their hair?
At age 7 I wouldn't use a highlighting kit on her. She is too young. If she is set on something suggest sun-in which is a more natural highlighter product but read the ingredients first and do not over use. She could try a hair extension of a lighter color which is removable.
I am not sure whether she should, as dyeing hair can be damaging- even semi-permanents. Aged 7 is a little too young it might make her look too mature for her age, if she starts fussing over her appearance at thew age of 7 she might be worse when she is older.
Highlights damage you hair whatever your age - but 7 is a bit young.


When your 7, you don't really know what you want so she should leave it until she's at least 12.
What 7 year old wants highlights? Seriously! Why can't a kid be a kid for once!
For God's sake why won't you people let children be children!

No comments:

Post a Comment