Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What do you like better plain brown hair or brown with highlights?

I have brown eyes and am tan...travel often and tan alot. What's your opinion? I also get grays and I don't like them either. Opinions?What do you like better plain brown hair or brown with highlights?
brown hair with highlights it gives you more depth!What do you like better plain brown hair or brown with highlights?
Brown with highlights.


It really helps hide the gray's..


Best of luck...
I am like you..tan with dark brown eyes..I am tan all year long.Keep your hair brown.
I have blonde with brown streaks I think streaks look nice as long as they don't stand out too much ... make it look natural
I hav brown hair 2 and i jus added some very gorgeous highlights thats both burgundy red %26amp; blonde. And they turned out gorgeous. So u should go 4 it and if they dont turn out the way u wanted it then just re-dye it back brown.
I really like brown hair that has highlights. Honey is the best color for them in my opinion.
caramel, bronze, copper, honey highlights are gorgeous on brown hair.
brown with highlights
I like dark brown hair. That's how I keep mine.
Brown with highlights...looks especially nice in summer with a tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment