Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have brown hair with blonde highlights, is it ok if i put an all over hair color to cover up the highlights?

And what would be the best color to use?I have brown hair with blonde highlights, is it ok if i put an all over hair color to cover up the highlights?
You won't be able to cover it up. It will look patchy. You need to go to a salon and have them cover it for you.I have brown hair with blonde highlights, is it ok if i put an all over hair color to cover up the highlights?
It'll still be lighter in the spots where you had highlights
Go to a pro. You don't want a backfire!
I doubt that will work. I had highlights a few years ago, and I dyed my hair with an all over hair color, and at first it seemed like the highlights were barely seen. But after a few washes, they came out again. I went to a hair stylist, and she said that because highlights are bleached, the color wouldn't stick to them. So she had to use something called a ';filler'; to ';fill in'; my highlights. I'm not sure if you could get it at a store, but if you go to a hair salon and do it once, you will get rid of your highlights. Hope this helps!
I had blond highlights once and tried an all over hair color and they wouldn't go away you will have to get done at the salon to cover it up.
no do not i did tat and my hair tured orange now i hate it dont take a chance
it'll look fine as long as you make sure you put enough dye on your highlights.It'll probably make you look younger.For some weird reason blond highlights in brown hair always makes a person look way older than they really are.Believe me i know
  • good myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment