Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you think hair looks better highlighted or without highlights?

I'm trying to decide if I want highlights or not. What do you think usually looks better? I have light golden brown hair, if color is a factor for you. :)Do you think hair looks better highlighted or without highlights?
depends on what you like. h/l's can look really natural or really unnatural. All one color looks more unnatural, because hair naturally has h/l's in it, even if it is very slight. Each strand or lock of hair have different amounts of pigment.


If you want more natural contrast in your hair that would be nice, like a med golden blond and caramel h/l's would be great for a natural med golden brown. techinque is important too, make sure they know what they're doing.Do you think hair looks better highlighted or without highlights?
i have my hair highlighted and find it a pain to keep up with. i wish i never highlighted mine because it looks bad when it has roots.
I perfer lowlights actually.
yeah it would look good on you(based on your pic). really. :-)
Highlights are old school. Your hair is more beautiful as is.
well i think hair looks better with highlights cuz i have them and i love them!:) =)but my highlights r natchrul.
Highlights look streaky and fake and nasty 99 percent of the time. Just my opinion.
i like highlights in a girls hair...it kinda stands out
Without. Most highlights look like stripes and unnatural.
I love the natural hair color on a person. I like hair w/o highlights better, but that's just my opinion. =]
I think it depends on the person.





IF its done by a professinal, and you choose the right colors then it should look good on you.





Btw, try blonde highlights.
just depends on how you look overall...some people look good some do with highlights
I don't think you need highlights. Chances are you already have subtle highlights. For instance my sister has never dyed her hair or had it highlighted and she has many highlights. And actually its about the same color as yours. Once you highlight it too much you never see it's natural color, which is what I am experiencing. I think highlighting is over-rated. Almost everyone gets it done, I think it looks fine on some people but those with dark hair that get it done with blonde highlights just look tacky and like they are trying too hard. You already have a lighter toned hair and wouldn't look so dramatic but still you will stick out more if you don't get them or get them and make them more subtle.
I have to admit, for the most part I'm not into highlights because they look too ';done.'; The exception, for me, is when it's a very dark base color with blonde, red or some funky colored highlights, but that's because I like the contrast. Or if it's streaks of color instead of that ';highlighter cap'; look. I remember in college I would sit back and stare at all the girls with the cookie cutter highlights.
i think blondes look better with high and low lights and darker hair colors look better solid...unless its black hair than i think that highlights with funky colors look good (= good luck!
I think highlights look good.
Highlighs will make you look great. Radiant and beautiful. Yes, to me color in the hair of woman shows that they DO care for their body.
i love natural looking highlights, but i wouldnt suggest them, unless ur ready for the upkeep- it sucks! just keep it natural- it looks good on anyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment