Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have naturally dark brown hair, and want to dye it/ highlight it.. any suggestions??

I would like to dye / highlight my naturally dark brown hair.


I do not know what color would look best??


If I highlight it, what colour(s) would suit me?


If I dye it, I don't want to go too drastic or too light(eg. blonde.)


please help??


PICTURES would be much appreciated!!


=D


thanx!I have naturally dark brown hair, and want to dye it/ highlight it.. any suggestions??
Go to a professional color stylist. They will be able to help you pick the best color and style for you. Good luck and don't be shy to try something new and exciting.I have naturally dark brown hair, and want to dye it/ highlight it.. any suggestions??
I also have dark brown hair and wanted to highlight it. I've tried many many shades and found that using a foil method with two colors ends up with a really nice color that I get lots of compliments on. I have my stylist foil with alternating foils of a dark ash blonde, then a caramel color, then leave one slice of my natural color. You can foil any of the colors in heavier to adjust whether you want it brighter/lighter. On occassion I have had her foil in an auburn instead of the caramel and that works nicely also. But definitely stick to the ash shade for the blonde or you'll end up brassy. Also, using these colors helps to avoid any damage from going too light.
if your hair is short like your avatar you can go a little more spicy and sassy with maybe 3 diferent shades of highlighter if long don't go more than a shade or 2 lighter than your natural color otherwise it'll look cheap not sexy.
maybe lighter brown highlights? or a dark reddish?
Your natural color is brown , every onelikes it .even at a later stage you can repeat the same color.


BECAUSE WITH AGE CHANGES WILL COME .FOR U NO NECESSITY.


iT'S/ IT WILL BE NOT AT ALL CORRECT TO CHANGE THE LUCKY BROWN ,got me.
See a professional.
keep it natural. cos you have dark hair if you put something too light in it, will be too much of a contrast and look strange. so i would suggest dark blonde . . . or use low lights in something like mahogany will add depth and colour without look brassy and fake
Ask at the hair salon
Highlights would be better because it wouldnt damage your hair as much. You could do fall colors with ur brown hair like god tones and red tones and copper tones, that would be so fabo!
i have naturaly dark brown hair to, i had blond highlights in it then i dyed ONLY the under neith of it blond. it blends together so it dont stand out crazy. everyone thinks it looks good ,i do to. hope helps!!
  • good myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment