Thursday, December 31, 2009

Having my hair highlighted 2mrw?

I've been having my hiar highlighted for the last 3 years, i like it but think its a bit boring, so - for ';winter'; i was thinking about instead of getting 3 blondes throught it getting 2 light browns and 1 blonde - do you think this would look stupid?





I want to go brown but am too scared to do it completly!





FYI- my hair is long all one length. Having my hair highlighted 2mrw?
Don't do henna, it might be a natural product but it is not a natural looking colour. Go for a blonde, a caramel and a hazel shade of brown - don't go for anything with any red tone in it if you are currently blonde - it will look too orange.


I think it will look fab for the winter - I have the caramel %26amp; hazel colours in my llight brown hair and it looks lovely.Having my hair highlighted 2mrw?
Go for using natural products like henna, because what if after time you have a built up allergy and all your hair falls out? Plus the products are nasty chemicals to lighten hair. Plus without the label ';not tested on animals'; on the product, by law this means that it is tested on animals. Not a happy thought.
If you put pictures up then it would be easier to say. I suggest you ask your hairdresser for two lowlights and one highlight color. The hairdresser will be able to tell you what lowlight colors suit your complexion and which blond will compliment them.
if u want to go brown, first start off with a few brown streaks and c how u like it, if u like it u can gradually increase them.
have the blonde h/ls as nomal and have a light brown semi put in between the h/ls!!
I think 2 different shades of blonde and a very light caramel shade of brown will compliment well...xx
Yeah have a change, you could always have 2 blondes and a thicker brown streak!
it will surely look good if all u said about u is true..

No comments:

Post a Comment