Thursday, December 31, 2009

When getting your hair highlighted with red or blonde does it fade quick?!?

I want to get red highlights in my hair soon and im wondering if it's gonna fade fast?! I had blonde before but not red and i would love to try red cause i have darker hair and thought it would look good...just wondering cause i heard that red fades alot quicker!! thanks :0)When getting your hair highlighted with red or blonde does it fade quick?!?
the red will if you have light hair. the blonde wont because its bleach so it just strips your hair color.When getting your hair highlighted with red or blonde does it fade quick?!?
Yes it doesss fade fast especially if you wash your hair or swim alot or out in the sunn. they way you wont is dyeing it perminent and just gettting it dyed over when you dont want it anymore
Red fades as soon as you leave the salon...okay not fast. But yes. I dyed my hair red and every month I was heading back to the salon. Red is also really harsh on your hair. Try henna.

No comments:

Post a Comment