Thursday, December 31, 2009

So i dyed my brown hair with blonde highlight's black with permanate hair dye.?

okay so as you probably know, i had a medium brown color with blondish highlights in it, i loved it.


then i got hair extensions and they were darker then my normal hair, so i dyed my real hair really dark to match them, so now i have really dark hair and it look's really bad i think.


and it make's me look really pale which i also dont like.


what can i do to lighten my hair.


i used Garnier shade 010.


any help would mean a ton for me.


the picture below is after i dyed it. thank's.


: |


http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w222/horsegirl_kay/kelseyscam114.jpgSo i dyed my brown hair with blonde highlight's black with permanate hair dye.?
hopefully it will start to fade. that's REALLY dark! you're pretty though so don't worry too much about your hair :) try to do a deep condition to make it healthier.So i dyed my brown hair with blonde highlight's black with permanate hair dye.?
i think with hair that dark the only way to do it would be going to a salon. they have dyes that can really strip the color off. i think you look gorgeous though the way your hair is now!
WOW! i think your hair is GORGEOUS dark. you look amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment