Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I get blue highlights in my black hair?

I have black hair and want to put blue streaks in it but I dont know what product to useHow can I get blue highlights in my black hair?
GO TO A SALON!!


i have black hair and wanted to get pink streaks. I tried doing it at home and it was a total disaster!! The bleach didnt bleach the hair evenly and it turned out orange and blotchy. (i used facial hair bleach too, bc it is more sensitive) When i put the pink on, it ended up a horrible orange/pink color and ended up fading and i was left with this blotchy reddish orange. It completely dried out my hair, and in the end wasn't worth the trouble. My hair was damaged and I had to dye my hair again--- which was still wierd for months, bc no hair dye would stick to the bleached parts...If its really worth the hassle...i would go to a salon and have professionals do it.How can I get blue highlights in my black hair?
bleach the spots where you would like to dye Ur hair blue and then put the blue dye on Ur spots where u bleached it my friend did that and she has really dark hair and it turned out really good !
well first u have to bleach the parts u want highlighted. Sally beauty supply has tons of colors like that go to the website to check them out.
Spray sme sun-in or any hair lightening product before you go in the sun. Then, go to your salon, and ask them if they can streak your hair blue. Or, you can buy your own DIY blue streaks at the salon, and just streak them yourself. That's what my brother did and it worked perfectly.
wal mart has this thing by loral i for got the name .......... color ryes and omg i thight you would have to blech it for it to work and well my boyfriend wanted purple in his hair the same way you want it and we got that and hios hair is dyed black and well it came out hot pink i liked it he did not...........and it don't woring ur hair


good luck
go get bleach blond hightlight, then die your hair blue, it will only cover the blond, best way. period. don't bleach it your self it's gonna look like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment