Saturday, December 26, 2009

If I dye my hair permanently will my natural highlights show through?

I'm going to dye my hair using Clairol Perfect 10. I like my natural highlights, and I'm worried that because it's permanent it will make all of my hair one color. Will this happen and if it does is there a way to enhance my highlights through the dye?If I dye my hair permanently will my natural highlights show through?
Once you dye your hair, your natural highlights will be gone, the color will pretty much even out your new hair tone.





Maybe two weeks after the tint, your hair will show a bit of lighter color where you used to have your natural hightlights, but that麓s is just a bit. If you like you can dye your hair and a day after you can add some highlights to it, (you could use a highlighter kit from the drugstore) otherwise no much of your highlights will be left.
  • good myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment