Thursday, December 31, 2009

What color highlights go best with my hair?

I want them natural looking and not reddish. I've never had highlights before. What color would make it look sun-kissed?What color highlights go best with my hair?
here is a pic of really cute highlights that look sun kissed hope it helps


http://static.flickr.com/74/203561630_09鈥?/a>What color highlights go best with my hair?
strawberry blonde
um...it depends on what color it is now.
your hair color would be helpful, or a pic
i think you should keep your hair the way it is but i got blonde hihglights and the make my hair REALLY frizzed!
golden would be pretty
A yellowish blonde, not that white blonde.. it depends what colour your hair is atm though
u should do blond or a light brown
  • good myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment