Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the right age to put highlights in your hair?

I am not sure what age is appropriate to put highlights in your hairWhat is the right age to put highlights in your hair?
I had a few very subtle highlights from about 11 or 12. My Mom is a hairdresser though, so she made sure they were really thin and natural looking. As I got older I had more and more.





When I moved away from home I stopped having highlights (broke student) and my hair is is much better condition now! What is the right age to put highlights in your hair?
hey,


this depends on the color:


color that goes with the hair (like light brown on borwn): 11


natural color does not go with the hair (like blond on black):12


unartural color (like purple on blond) 13


(if u r really cool with highlights then maybe 10 years old


xox Nicole
i dnt think it really matter i got them the


first time when i was 10. but u should really think


about cos ur hair can get serious damage it


took me like 2 years to grow it all out and have


healthy hair again.
I think age 12 is the age when mom's should let their girl's get highlights put in their hair.
i think anyone over 12 years of age can.....but anyone 18 and younger should hav parent permission
I'd save it until I was in my 20's. Otherwise it just looks cheap and tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment