Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have dark brown hair and red highlights what will happen if i put bleach in it to have blond highlights?

i know go to the salon but i need to knpow for myself now...please answer if you kow that youI have dark brown hair and red highlights what will happen if i put bleach in it to have blond highlights?
If its profesionally died there will be blonde highlights but I think that either way youll get blonde highlights.I have dark brown hair and red highlights what will happen if i put bleach in it to have blond highlights?
It's not going to look good. I did this myself one time and my hair was four different colors including GREEN -and you don't want that kind of green hair either. It's the at home bleach that does not work with the salon color system.
you'll simply have ORANGE highlights
Don't bleach your hair.


It will seriously damage it.
you'll get blonde highlights and be really ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment