Saturday, December 26, 2009

My hair is highlighted with 3 different blondes, looks white, & 2 blondes looks orangy. HOW DO I FIX IT???

I wanted a natural beige blonde highlight with some of my natural brown left throughout and brown underneath. I got three blondes, 92 foils and no hair left out of foils. It tured out to be white, yellow and orange. how do they fix this. My 7 day gaurantee expires in 2 days. I need answers to know what to ask for when I go in to have it fixed.My hair is highlighted with 3 different blondes, looks white, %26amp; 2 blondes looks orangy. HOW DO I FIX IT???
Go to your local Sally's Beauty Supply and buy some violet toner. It will help counter-act those tones and make them more pure %26amp; natural looking.





My suggestion though, is call up your stylist and tell him/her that you aren't satisfied with your hair and what you'd like fixed in order to make you happy. Perhaps they didn't understand you wanted some of your brown color left untouched- with that clarified, a good stylist would call you back for a consultation %26amp; he/she would put some brown low-lights in your hair (for free) to keep you, the client, happy.





Good luck!My hair is highlighted with 3 different blondes, looks white, %26amp; 2 blondes looks orangy. HOW DO I FIX IT???
Well, you could go to a professional for help... Go to a salon if you really can't stand ur hair. If not, just get a new color!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dye it back to natural colour? Blonde highlights over brown hair looks awful, get some lowlights in a darker brown, it's what I have and if you dyed it because you're mousy it really looks so much better.
did u highlight over a brown! did u do this urself??





The longer u leave the bleech on ur hair the whiter it get apprtli. i dyed my mates hair and we left it on 4 half hour more than what it sed to and it came out white blonde as she wanted it!!





Yea what the girl above sed should work actli!!
When someone asks for ';natural blonde highlights'; it means different shades of blonde. So they haven't done anything wrong technically. I personally like the white, yellow and orange look. But next time you'll have to ask for cooler blonde and maybe caramel colours.
blue violet toner..





and use a blue shampoo at home once a week.. (at any beauty supply)

No comments:

Post a Comment