Thursday, December 31, 2009

Will purple highlights look good in my hair if not what color would?

I have light brown hair. I get natural blondish highlights in the summer and in the winter it darkens just a little.Will purple highlights look good in my hair if not what color would?
colors usually look better with dark hair i have really dark hair and i put purple in and it looked cute and iv seen colors in ppl with light hair and i didnt like it very much but you could always try it!Will purple highlights look good in my hair if not what color would?
I think it will look great i once saw a girl with a purple atreak at the bottom of her hair, the same color as you described yours. I LOVED IT SOOO much!! i even want some purple in my hair now!!
i think that they wood look pretty! and i think that blue wood look good to!
i think purple might look funny with your hair color. but maybe pink or blue would look really cool!
  • good myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment