Saturday, December 26, 2009

Will a tanning bed give me sun highlights in my hair?

my hair is dark brown, i let it grow out so there are no dyes or anything in it. i just started going to a tanning salon, will it give me highlights in my hair?Will a tanning bed give me sun highlights in my hair?
most likely no.Will a tanning bed give me sun highlights in my hair?
i doubt it. the sun is natural and tends to make people's hair turn to a lighter color, but tanning beds is just light generated from electricity.
shut up about the skin cancer, she didnt ask ';will sun bed give me cancer';.





In answer to your question, no it won't.


Ive been going for awhile now, and my hair stayed the same shade ;)
No, tanning beds will not do anything to your hair, but they can cause skin cancer.
it will dry it out and turn it a damaged orange hue. dont expect to get blonde highlights
Is it worth it for the cancer it may also give you?

No comments:

Post a Comment