Thursday, December 31, 2009

What color highlights go best with black hair?

I dye my hair black all the time (My natural color is a dark brown) But I been thinking about getting Highlights or Lowlights.. My skin tone is light, my hair comes about down to my waist and i usually wear it down.. I don't know whether I should get highlights or low lights %26amp; also what color will go best with my black hair. Thanks in advance! =)What color highlights go best with black hair?
I think blonde looks great with black hair.


If you prefer a more rebellious color, do red or something like that.What color highlights go best with black hair?
Your hair comes down to your waist? That's mighty long. I'd go for blonde highlights, overdo it abit - it'll look really good.
golden brown, red
White!! well really really white blonde. Looks sooo hott %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment