Saturday, December 26, 2009

Please in need of desperate help I highlighted my hair total screw up how can i fix it please help?

hair is totaly uneven. what can i do to fix this mess. Is there a regular color i can use to cover this please please helpPlease in need of desperate help I highlighted my hair total screw up how can i fix it please help?
Do NOT use a regular permanent dye on top of this situation!!


Buy a semi permanent, no peroxide product, no ammonia product such as Loving Care by Clairol. It is a shampoo in product that lasts for 6 to 8 shampoos, Meanwhile your hair can recover a bit. Buy a slightly lighter rather than darker shade and test a small section on the highlighted part in an inconspicuous area (for amount of time and to see what the color will be like) before you do the whole head. Good Luck!Please in need of desperate help I highlighted my hair total screw up how can i fix it please help?
When they made my hair look like Tony the Tiger years ago, they fixed it by putting on a rinse that they used for people with well water instead of city water. ';Malibu Rinse'; was the name of it. My hair went completely back to the way it was before they highlighted it. Good luck!
go buy a dye (buy two boxes just in case) and color your hair the color of your choice. if you have any splotches or uneven parts wait a few days and do the other box. dont use both boxes the same day or you'll ruin ur hair.
If your hair is REALLY screwed up I think you should go to a Style America or something because they know what to do and can fix your problem.
Use a colour which is darker then the highlights.





Or if you can, go to a professional
dye it to a slightly darker shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment