Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is it better to get highlights or dye your hair one color?

I am really sick of the color my hair is. It's like in between brown and blonde and does not look good. Should I get highlights or dye it. If I dye it what color?Is it better to get highlights or dye your hair one color?
I think it is better to get highlights rather than 1 hair color b/c it brings more diversiy and it looks better. my sister has highlights and i think that it is better than dyeing your hair





good luk!Is it better to get highlights or dye your hair one color?
The best answer for this I tink is to do what you want, No one can judge your style but you. so if your sick of your hair, hell change it!





and you might want to start out with dyeing it temporary colors until you find what you like then go get it done permanently. Might take a bit of money, but hey who cares if you look hot in the end right? and as for the last part of the question, I'd try a dark brown base with blonde highlights. (can never go wrong with blonde highlights ^_^)
My hair was that color. And I just got it dyed auburn.





First time dying it. And I absolutely love it!





I would say dye the whole thing
my hairdresser usually uses 2 or 3 colours - it looks much better especailly in between hair apptiontments x
highlights look much better
dye it brown

No comments:

Post a Comment