Saturday, December 26, 2009

How much does it cost to get your hair done with highlights?

my moms hair stylists said approximately $135 for me to get my (long) hair cut and highlighted.. in part because it's my first visit. that seems like too much to me. how much would you pay?How much does it cost to get your hair done with highlights?
That does seem really expensive I agree.The hair dresser I go to charges about $50 on average length hair and texture but it really does depend on the dresser and how much hair you have and the texture, and how much product they have to use to give you the highlights you want. However, that is too much for just highlights.. I would visit different salons and comparison shop!! Good luck.How much does it cost to get your hair done with highlights?
dude u have to go to any beuty shop n they can give u an affordable price instead of goin 2 thos professional places
$75, even less
I have short hair and usually get a partial foil that costs about $110. That's not including the cut, or the tip. It's a pretty expensive salon. I think it's a racket and I'm sure I could find a place to do it cheaper, but I'm paranoid about bad hair stylists. I've had a few bad experiences so I stick with what I know works.
I heard that it is like $50-70, may be it depends on the salon that u use to go.
Wow, that seems like way too much! Must be a fancy salon. I was charged $55 for highlights and around $15 for a cut. A haircut should only range from $12.50-$20, and highlights can vary from $40-$75. I hope you don't end up paying more than you have to! Check out some other local hair stylists?





Good luck! :)
about 60.00 was the last time I did my hair.
it all depends on where you go...you have to be willing to spend a bit if you want good quality stuff. After all it is your long hair...wouldnt want to ruin that.
$80
There are kits that run just about $20.00 but, if you get the color you want and just draw lines in your hair from the crown to the tips it will do the same thing for about ten dollars. Wal-mart or the beauty supply store for deals.
If you want it dryed there 80 dollars but if you just want to dye it 70 dollars
I'm on the East Coast, my hair is long, brown and highlighted. It cost me $175.00 with a cut. Looks great. Know exactly what color you expect your highlights to be before you get there. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment