Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is putting highlights color to my hair can affect to my baby when i breastfeed her?

im breastfeeding my 4 months baby girl, and wondering if i put highlights to my hair will affect her? anybody can give me answer? thank you in advance, have a great day.Is putting highlights color to my hair can affect to my baby when i breastfeed her?
Nope. Your fine! Good luck %26amp; Congrats.Is putting highlights color to my hair can affect to my baby when i breastfeed her?
My mom is a cosmetologist and she told me no it could not affect your baby. She wouldnt suggest bleaching because it is harsher and somtimes the sensitivity of your skin can change once you have had a child. If your really worried, ask your hairstylist a bit in advanced if she can order you some organic hair dye in the shade you want. You can also ask her on your under layers to not put it so close to the scalp.
depends on who you ask. some will say yes, since everything that enters the bloodstream will land in babies milk. i say no. if you're concerned, though, see if your heair stylist will only put the highlights on up to about a centimeter of your scalp. most won't touch the scalp anyhow; something about the roots or something. anyhow, don't get too stressed about it. i've died my hair several times while i was pregnant, and i'm still breastfeeding. i'd be more worried about eating chocolate and broccoli; both are known to give babies horrible gas and upset tummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment