Saturday, December 26, 2009

Highlight question!! I have very dark hair and want to put?

highlights in next week. (just about 2 shades lighter than my hair). Should I ask for foils or to do it through the cap? Has anyone highlighted their dark hair and what worked the best for you?Highlight question!! I have very dark hair and want to put?
The hair dresser will need to help you decide whether to do a cap or foils. Each one gives a different effect and looks different. I've had them done both ways. The cap is very thin pinstripe highlights. With the foils you can get any size highlight you want. I like to get foils and get some thick and some pinstripes to mix it up a little. Also the foils allow you to get multiple colors which I normally do. I have dark brown hair and like to get blonde or a carmel color with a deep dark red mixed throughout my hair.Highlight question!! I have very dark hair and want to put?
you should definately do foils. Bring in pictures of what you like and also of what you hate. Make sure that you take the time to talk it through with the hairstylist. Explain the colors you would like to see in your hair and the colors that you don't want to see in your hair. For instance, '; i would like to have a carmel brown kind of color, but i really don't want it to be redish or brassy';

No comments:

Post a Comment