Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is more harmful to short hair? Chemically straightening it or highlighting it?

Which is more harmful? I want to highlight my hair, but i dont want to damage it! My hair is fairly healthy right now, and its short too =)





Thanks!





P.S; should i get my hair trimmed AFTER or BEFORE the highlighitng?What is more harmful to short hair? Chemically straightening it or highlighting it?
normally they do it together- and they highlight it first. i had my hair highlighted last year and then cut to right below my ears (AWFUL HAIRCUT.) at any rate it will damage your hair, but you can make up for it by taking extremely good care of it, and using excess amounds of conditioner the first few days or so till it gets back to its normaly healthy self. (or at least semi-healthy)What is more harmful to short hair? Chemically straightening it or highlighting it?
Chemically straightening it will be more harmful. You should probably get your hair trimmed after highlights :)
chemically straightening is worse. your hair dresser will decide to do it before or after
  • good myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment