Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are some tips on adding -very subtle- blonde highlights to dark auburn hair?

All I've got at home currently is a box of regular blonde hair-dye (not specifically for highlights).. would this be suitable for adding very light, subtle blonde highlights to my hair? It's curly and very similar to my avatar. I want the highlights to just add some variety in tone to my hair without looking like stripes or blocks of color.What are some tips on adding -very subtle- blonde highlights to dark auburn hair?
To get blonde I would use bleach and 10 volume developer. Im not sure how you plan to isolate the highlighted strands but be sure not to get bleach on your scalp. It will make ugly splotches. Good luck!What are some tips on adding -very subtle- blonde highlights to dark auburn hair?
the best thing to do is go to the hairdressers, thats what i did and it turned out perfectly :)
  • good myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment