Thursday, December 31, 2009

What should i do if i hate the highlights in my hair and want to get rid of them?

I just got the highlights in my hair recently.What should i do if i hate the highlights in my hair and want to get rid of them?
purchase a toner from a drug store or Sally's. Thats a temp fix till they grown out....


Or if you want to recolor, jsut make sure what ever you get does not have amonia's or bleaching agents in it. those will over process your hair and damage it.





but you need to make sure you give yourself at least a week afrom teh time you got the highlights for your hair to relax some.What should i do if i hate the highlights in my hair and want to get rid of them?
Oh, I do this at home all the time. I use a non-permanent color from Sally's Beauty Supply and leave it one for just 5 minutes. (I think it's Clariol but I'm sure there are a ton of different ones there) What it does is tones the highlights not get rid of them completely. On the bright side it leaves my hair silky and shiny after I do it. I definitely do not recommend a permanent color.
If you just got them wait-hair color sets in and they may fade and darken a little more naturally. If you still want to shave your head after about 2 weeks, try an at home color rinse or color depositing product that is the shade of your natural color. John Frida and L'oreal have great coloring products to try!
you can dye your hair again
I Would Ask Your Hairdresser...


Because Most Highliughters Contain Peroxide Which Takes Your Natural Colour Out Of Your Hair!....


I Would Say Is That You Could Only Dye Over It But Get A Hairdresser To Do It Because A Home Dye Won't Be Strong Enough Probably...


Good Luck x x x
DON'T dye your hair yourself. I know tons of people who had highlights, didn't like them, and then tried dying over them with black or dark brown dye and it turned out horribly because you'll end up having like three different colors in your hair. Go to a different hair salon and ask them if they can fix them (if they didn't come out like you wanted them too) or to dye your hair. Don't do anything at home, trust me.
You should wait the full period of time until your hair can be dyed again (it says it on the box if you did it yourself or you could contact the person who did them for you if it was professional) and dye your whole head one color closest to your natural color.
  • good myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment