Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have Platinium highlights with brown hair What color should I go next?

I was thinking of dark brown but I don't know.And I don't want highlights anymore. So what should I do.What color would it turn out..





ThanksI have Platinium highlights with brown hair What color should I go next?
Judging from your picture, a dark chocolaty brown would look great. If you want a big change, honey blonde would look really good too!I have Platinium highlights with brown hair What color should I go next?
you should do a dark brown


kind of like audrina from the hills


but a little lighter


like chocolate brown.


no highlights.


it's gorgeous :]





and i think it would go good with your skin tone


and if you had calmed down hair like that then you can have fun with your makeup


and that's always fun!





whatever you do


don't go too black or dark.


a gorgeous chocolate brown would look amazing on you!





i hope this helps :]
Omg you should do auburn. seriously, that would look so good! Plus, auburn goes soooo good with brown hair
  • good myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment