Thursday, December 31, 2009

What color hair highlights/or fully dyed would suit me?

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/鈥?/a>





Any idea's? Black Hair+Brown Skin, style it alot (the hair), what highlights or fully dyed color would suit it?





Thanks xWhat color hair highlights/or fully dyed would suit me?
I think it looks cool as it is--but if you're looking for something funky you could bleach some streaks through it, or put deep red streaks in it. Those both would look really cool. I wouldn't do all over color though, it might look too funky like you're trying too hard.What color hair highlights/or fully dyed would suit me?
I like ur hair jus the way it is....i dont think it needs dye or anything...if u are gona do something though the some smalll highlights
sweet.


get errr, red flashes in it :]


that would look sweet.


or blonde flashes..


or dye it blonde all over. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment