Thursday, December 31, 2009

When can I wash my salon highlighted hair? ?

I just got it highlighted yesterday, and forgot to ask. When can I wash my salon highlighted hair? ?
You can wash it today, but my colorist recommends waiting a couple of days after coloring. She also recommends washing hair no more than twice a week, unless you get really sweaty or oily. This keeps the color from fading so fast, and is especially important if your new color is red. Red automatically fades faster than other colors. Make sure you use shampoo for color-treated hair. When can I wash my salon highlighted hair? ?
you can wash it today .. doesnt matter ..i recommend using shampoo and conditioner made for color treated hair though. just to enrich the color
I did to. I just got highlights yesterday and can wash it today. Enjoy your highlights. I love mine!
Anytime you want...Their is no specfic time you have to wash your hair after getting a color, or highlight
Whenever You Want.
wash it thrice a week
after 4 more days
when you cut your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment