Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color highlights look good with brown hair?

I have dark brown hair, not black but maybe 5 shades lighter. Its pretty dark. I want to get highlights, but i dont know what color to get! Would red look good?


Suggestions?What color highlights look good with brown hair?
Hey, I have brown hair too. And I recently got honey-blonde highlights! And personally, i think they look great! And they brightened my face up! I reccomend you get a sort of honey blonde highlights or something in that range of color! Hope it helped!








xoxo


MarcellaWhat color highlights look good with brown hair?
Probably blonde. Not a real light blonde, like a honey-blonde or something. I have dark brown hair and I have blonde highlights and I like them.
A lighter shade of red would look really cute. You could also go with a caramel blonde. These colors just kind of go together. Good luck. Hope I helped!
i asked that question too! i think i am going to go with honey blonde its cute

No comments:

Post a Comment