Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have really dark skin and really dark hair what color highlights should I consider?

caramel or light brown to brownish red...VERY PRETY!!I have really dark skin and really dark hair what color highlights should I consider?
blonde will be quite nice... but if you are african.. u better go for a bit red color.. you'll sure look good. dont mean to discriminate.. but your type of hair shud fit darker color.I have really dark skin and really dark hair what color highlights should I consider?
Just get some clip on braids. Blonde is pretty!
i saw some girl in the store once with black hair with red highlites and it looked cool so i would go with that
I have dark dark brown hair and I've dyed it all sorts of colors. I think you might want to go with some caramel highlights or dark red highlights. Sometimes you can pull off blonde highlights too. I had blonde highlights for a long time and they looked pretty good.
no that is how god created you
Would you really trust our opions seeing as how we can't see you? It's not all about skin complextion and hair color. Its about the shape of your face as well as the kind of hair styles you wear in your hair. You need to go to a good stylist and ask his/her opinion.
chestnut brown or burgundy
I think a deep red or dark pink would look fab. I would steer away from blonde or copper tones. They just end up looking orange and rusty coloured and the bleach ruins the hair.
White is the best. YOu could also add other bright colors like yellow, pink. And whatever bright color you put on, it will also blend well with black.


Enjoy your dark skin, I hope you do not see it as a negative. Wishing you the best in life!
light Brown it depends on what color your eyes are
red, and maybe a darker blond
i think red colour is cool to u

No comments:

Post a Comment